Heart

Monday, January 23, 2017

Scratch That

Right after I have this epiphany on my life and feel a little bit better about it, I read Jeremiah 29:11:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything...how are my current plans not harming Jordan or me, but giving me hope for a future?  I reassure my daughter every day, several times a day, that it will all be ok.  But I'm scared....what if they are not?

On another note...I have learned how to successfully eat my favorite fruit - banana- without either getting a horrible headache, smashing it up like a baby, or shoving it in my mouth so I don't have to open wide, and then having banana literally all over my face and clothes, picture a baby eating spaghetti.  Now...no one should ever  have to witness me eating a banana before this new technique, however, this new one ain't any better.  I thank my mom, brother and sister in-law for the idea.  You see, Scott and Kathie sent me a big box of movies and inside of that box was the movie Big with Tom Hanks.  Well, my Mom's favorite part, that makes her giggle uncontrollably, is when Tom Hanks eats the little corn, which I don't know the name of but is always an hors d'oeuvres.  Or the method of pinching the banana and DID YOU KNOW IT EASILY BREAKS APART INTO TINY PARTS!!!!  My world was blown.
Tom Hanks TOTALLY makes it look better than I do

Now, why do I have to do this?  Because to get to Janet, Dr. Meyrat had to cut the temporalis muscle that is covering the hinge of the jaw.  This also affects my vision because it hurts to move my right eye.
A little Biology lesson for you...
I am patiently (ha...nay) to go to see Dr. Waghela (LOVE HER) tomorrow to get some much needed answers.  #1: why am I having these horendous headaches.  #2 I have now switched from sleeping 15+ hours at night plus naps to insomnia with small naps- UGH, why?  #3: I would LOVE to have a new neurologist, one that listens to me better.  #4 - ???:  Totally forgot those, hoping my Momma remembers them :)  I have been told and I am 100% confident it's true, that the headaches are from the weather changes.  But I had an MRI on Friday to negate any doubt that Damn Jan has returned.  I get those results as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment